Chicken Enchilada Cups
- 6 Del Angel uncooked flour tortillas for burritos
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 can chipotle or enchilada Mexican cooking sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (2 oz)
- Sour cream, if desired
- Sliced green onions, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Using 4-inch round cookie cutter, cut 2 rounds from each tortilla. Prepare as directed on the stove top let cool. Place each in muffin cup, using bottom of small juice glass to press into each cup.
- In 2-quart saucepan, stir together chicken and cooking sauce. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Place 1 teaspoon cheese in bottom of each tortilla-lined cup. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon chicken mixture into each. Top each with another teaspoon of cheese.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are crisp.
- To serve, top each with sour cream and green onions.
Submit a Recipe